New! Our first Painting on Water workshop is on Sunday, December 16th – your choice of 12 pm or 3 pm – will focus on creating beautiful silk scarves, silk ties or pillows using the ancient Turkish water marbling art, Ebru.
The Craft Nook (in Robinson)
452 Home Dr, Pittsburgh, PA 15275
Contact: Jan at (412) 489-6338
All supplies are included in the price, and will be provided on location:
- Prepped in advance for painting, your choice (discounts for multiples):
- 14″ x 72″ 100% silk scarves
- Silk ties
- Decorative Pillows
- Stylus, combs and rakes to make beautiful designs in the water
- Synthetic ox gall for creating Italian marbling effects (optional)
- Water trays / thickened water
- Aprons and nitrate free gloves (this art is as fun, but it can also be a bit messy. Your clothes may get damaged, please dress appropriately!)
Trivia: There are only 1000 Ebru artists in the United States.